This year we did a lot of back and forth driving for Thanksgiving. Scott got a season pass to Targhee this year because he can get the student discount. It will probably be the last season pass he gets in a long time so we figured we better just do it. Unfortunately I'm fairly pregnant so that means I wont be doing hardly any, if any, boarding this year. I might be able to do some spring skiing if I'm lucky. So even though my family wasn't celebrating Thanksgiving till Saturday we decided to head up to Driggs Wednesday night anyways so Scott could go skiing on Thursday. We then drove back to Idaho Falls on Friday so we could celebrate Thanksgiving with Scott's family. We ate a delicious meal then played games before driving back to Driggs Friday late evening so we could do Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday. It was a lot of driving but worth it to be with family. Clarissa and Justin were able to be there on Saturday so it was a lot of fun to see them.
Jacob likes reorganizing Grandma's cupboards when we come to visit
Clarissa is 35 weeks pregnant and I'm 27 weeks. We decided to take a prego picture together while we were together since this will probably be the last time we are together before Clarissa has her baby.
All in all we had a great Thanksgiving holiday with family! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment