I defiantly love girl clothes WAY more than boy clothes and just seeing the clothes got me all excited that I'm having a girl again! I showed them to Scott and he said, "Umm... How about we just decide right now that you take care of the girls and I'll just take care of Jacob." He's feeling just a little out of his element I think....
![]() |
| 24 Weeks |
Date: November 11, 2014
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes?Yup! I think I want to buy another pair of maternity pants....
Sleep:Sleeping great! Waking up a couple times a night here and there but I usually can go back to sleep. The only time I can't go back to sleep if it's sometime after 5 am and Jacob is the one waking me up. For some reason when I hear him all the sudden I'm wide awake. It can get kind of annoying...
Movement: Starting to see her move around. It's fun to watch by belly when she kicks and turns. I'm excited for her to get a little bigger so the movements are more defined.
Feeling sick? I haven't thrown up in 2 weeks!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! This makes me so happy! I do still feel sick throughout the day here and there but we are defiantly on the right track!
Other pregnancy symptoms? I have been feeling really great the past couple weeks! Finally getting to that second trimester breeze I keep hearing about.
Have you started to show yet? I am for sure showing but I do not in anyway feel big yet. In fact... Sometimes I look at myself and think how small I look. Probably because I remember how big I am going to get.
![]() |
| 24 Weeks |
Before
After
The other little craft I did was make a diaper shoot from Jacob's bedroom window to the garbage can out our back door. I just got really tired of his room smelling like dirty diapers all the time. I'm pretty proud of myself for coming up with the idea and it works great! Jacob also loves putting the diapers down the shoot. No more stinky room!





No comments:
Post a Comment