Wednesday, March 16, 2016

30 Weeks

3/4's of the way done with this pregnancy! Finally! I feel like I am really over being pregnant this time around. It feels like I've been pregnant for years. But I'm down to single digits! I go back and forth between being really excited to meeting this baby and having a third running around to feeling like I'm not ready in any way to add a third. I am just really excited to be able to comfortably get down on the ground and play with my kids. And to have energy again to want to play with my kids. Here is my third quarter transformation pictures. I find it funny as I go back through my pics because I feel like I'm not just carrying high, or low. But I feel like it changes depending on the week. Sometimes I'm carrying really high, and other times I seem to be carrying really low. It's kind of weird...


It my appointment today I was measuring 2 weeks big.... I really hope this doesn't mean I'm having a monster baby again. But oh well if I am! There isn't really anything I can do about it. Other than that everything looks great! Also today we did a 3D ultrasound of the little babe! And here he/she is!!! Now here's the question..... Boy? or Girl?






Date: March 16, 2016

How far along? 30 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: So crazy... But I actually didn't gain any weight the past 2 weeks. Which means.... I'm still up 24 pounds! My total weight is 158 pounds. So now I'm only 4 pounds more than with Jacob and Ida at 30 weeks. YAY! Ok... I'm sure having the stomach bug and not eating for a few days helped....

Maternity clothes? I just ordered some maternity hike ware and I'm so excited! I figured we do enough hiking and whatnot while I am still prego that I can totally justify buying hiking pants and a dry fit shirt for when I'm prego. And I'm really tired of going on these hikes and feeling like I have nothing to wear. Plus. They were on sale for a really cheap price so I couldn't really pass it up. I'm pretty much really excited for them to get here!

Sleep: I have still been sleeping great! Although I still feel like I'm always tired. It's like it doesn't matter how much sleep I get I still tired all the time.

Movement: So I have decided I do actually like the baby moving a lot in the mornings. Because that is when I feel the best. I still wish I could just see into my uterus and watch the little guy move. It would be so cool! In the evenings, especially if I over eat, which seems to happen almost every evening, the movements really aren't very comfortable.

Feeling sick? Besides the stomach bug I got that seems to keep randomly making my stomach feel upset, I am feeling GREAT!

Other pregnancy symptoms? The past couple weeks hasn't been so symptom free. (Hello third trimester) My indigestion, gas, heartburn, over eating feeling has come back full force. It seems like lately I start getting heartburn starting at 3 pm every day. Then it stays the rest of the night. I am really bad at disciplining myself at dinner to only eat a really small portion and that always comes back to bite me in the butt. I am good at eating only small portions the rest of the day. My pelvic pain has been feeling pretty good but I have also stopped exercising. Not really because I don't want my pelvic to hurt. More just because I lost motivation. I'm hoping to gain it back soon. I seem to be coming out of a hormonal low so emotionally I'm actually feeling pretty good!

Have you started to show yet? I seem to always have a little bump right above me belly button. I am starting to wonder if it's a foot that just sits there most of the time. I'm not feeling as huge anymore but I think it's because I feel far enough along in my pregnancy that I feel like I should start feeling big. So now I just feel normal big. I don't think I really look that much different in size as I did with Ida.... But I do think I'm carrying a lot differently. Definitely higher with this one. At least right now.

30 weeks w/ Ida                                         30 weeks now

Gender prediction: Only 10ish more weeks till we find out! But after looking at the ultrasound pics I'm kind of thinking boy even more.... I got the baby blankets done for this baby and I think they turned out so cute! I might kind of be doing a woodland theme for this baby because it's really cute.. And I got the most cute fox wub! Because this will be a citrus baby. I have decided to only tie half the quilt now so that when the baby is born I can tie the rest with either blue and pink depending on what I have. That way it wont be quite so citrusy. :)





2 comments:

  1. It feels like it's been sooo long since I've seen you! You are so close to meeting your baby! I am super excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. The blanket is so cute, you are so talented! I think the 3D ultrasound pictures like SO MUCH like Jacob! But Ida and Jacob look a lot alike too, so I keep going back and forth on my gender prediction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I got the ultrasound I totally thought it looked like a boy... So I really don't know. But I'm getting so excited to finally find out what it is!

      Delete