As I get bigger it's a lot harder for me to snowshoe. I'm amazed at how different a month feels. I definitely notice myself moving a lot slower and being in a little bit more pain. But I enjoy doing it and I like that fact that I feel like it's a little bit of a workout as well. Jacob enjoys going as well. It's been fun to watch him love the snow! We've tried to let him play in it a little bit here and there. He loves snow balls! Either being thrown at him or him throwing them at someone else. He just laughs and laughs and it is so cute!
I really want to take him sledding because I think he would love it! We did pull him around in a sled for a little bit and he thought that was fun.
Scott also strapped Jacob to some skiies and he loved it! He took some video's but the camera was on the wrong setting so all the video's are in slow motion so you can't here him laughing. It made me sad.

















No comments:
Post a Comment