This year has been a great year! I can't believe how much Jacob has grown. It seems like just yesterday he was just a baby and now he is a toddler that never stops moving. Then at the same time it seems like it was forever ago that he was a baby. He is so fun though and such a huge blessing and joy in Scott and I's life. We can't imagine our lives without him.We are so excited to welcome our little girl into our family in a couple months!
I feel Scott and I have been so blessed and I'm so grateful for all the things we have been given. I feel so blessed for great friends that surround us and for family. We have been able to create some great relationships this past year. I'm so grateful for the jobs that Scott and I have and for the willingness my bosses have to work with me and let me work from home. It has been such a huge blessing though not always easy.
Scott and I have had some awesome adventures this past year and I'm excited to see what adventures a new year brings. I always love odd years so bring on 2015! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment