I haven't been as diligent at taking pictures... As you can see I missed week 24... But oh well!
And here is my comparison progression picture with Jacob.
I had my 30 week appointment and everything is looking great. I saw Susan the other midwife and I really liked her! I loved her personality and while I was asking her questions about my birthing plan she just seemed really on board... I may or may not permanently switch to her. My belly was measuring at 29 cm. That NEVER happened with Jacob. Always big with him. And baby girl is heads down! YAY!!!! Now I know that she can still flip around all over the place but any time she's heads down it makes me happy.
Date: December 23, 2014
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 pounds. Making my total weight 151 lbs. I've almost caught up to Scott!
Maternity clothes? I finally found some maternity jeans that I think are comfortable! They are low panel and only have the stretchy material in the front... Now I just need to find some in skinny jeans...
| 30 Weeks |
Movement: Baby girl has finally decided to explore the left side of my uterus. She is currently heads down with her back against the left side of my uterus and her little legs kicking my right side. I think one of her favorite things to do right now is punch my cervix.... I don't really think it's fun but she must cuz she does it a lot! I also felt little girls hiccups for the first time around 29 weeks!
Feeling sick? Feeling pretty good the past couple weeks! Only feeling sick randomly throughout the day and not all day long.
Other pregnancy symptoms? I am officially a waddler. I don't even try to deny it. I know I am. And I have been for a couple weeks now. Especially if I've been sitting down for a long time then i get up and start moving around. Got to get all those stiff muscles working. Also if I'm having a practice contraction. Still no swelling! Woopie! I have also started to notice that pesky pregnancy weight gain in my back and love handles.... I'm sure I'm gaining other places as well like my thighs and butt but I don't notice that as much. My internal heater finally kicked in. I've been waiting for it for a month or so now!
Have you started to show yet? Sometime between my 28th week and my 30th week I just really popped out. I'm pretty sure it happened over night. I was nice and small one day then big the next!
We decided since Jacob got special attention and a few 3D ultrasounds that's it's only fair that we do one for Baby Girl as well. So here she is in all her cuteness!
Her hand is up by her face. You can see her eye in the background.


You got really really good pictures of her! She is already so cute I am dying to meet her! Also you have the cutest bump ever. And I have always heard that most are bigger with their second pregnancy than with their first but you are lucky because you look the same!
ReplyDelete