Monday, October 13, 2014

Yellowstone Trip

Because Scott had Columbus Day off we decided to take a trip to Yellowstone National Park! We got up super early at 3:30 so we could hit the park as the sun was rising. One of our main focuses of this trip was wolf and bear spotting. Which is why we got up so early to get there. We borrowed my brothers spotting scope so we could see up close to all the action! I got a little sleep on our drive. :)

And Scott took some gorgeous pictures of the sunrise! 

 Scott was just happy because he got to drive on snow!

 Good morning Jacob! Someone is his father's son and loves adventure! Love this picture but I can't believe how big it make my little boy look...
 Love this hat we found for Jacob. It's the cutest!
 We did spot a wolf pack! It was a lot of fun to watch them play and interact. We didn't get any pictures of them because they were way too far away.



 Jacob looking at the wolves. :)


 Selfie! Our selfies turned out the best.
 Hiking down to the lower falls
 Lot's of stairs....
 Jacob was fascinated by them.
 Another family selfie!


Unfortunately we had to cut our trip down a little. I forgot my sister's had their last soccer game and I really didn't want to miss it. But we still had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment