So I'm starting to feel like things are moving a little slower now that summer is winding down. These past couple weeks didn't go by quite as fast as the rest of the pregnancy has gone. I'm sure as we start hitting the holidays things will pick up again.
Date: October 28, 2014
How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 10 lbs. No weight gain in two weeks! Most likely I'll just gain like 6 in the next two!
Maternity clothes? I decided to make the switch over to maternity clothes.... I just got to that stage where all my regular clothes just weren't fitting right and it was impossible to find anything to wear. So I pulled out the maternity clothes and am feeling much better now. Some of the shirts are still more on the big side. But I'd rather that than all my clothes being too small!
Sleep: I seem to wake up multiple times a night. But still sleeping good. I get up at least once a night to pee still.
Movement: Her kicks are starting to get a little more powerful! Some times she must jerk because out of nowhere my whole stomach will jerk.
Feeling sick? I am still feeling sick. I throw up about once or twice a week. Most days aren't too bad though. I will feel mildly nauseous in the mornings, early afternoon and evening on any given day. Some days I feel worse and on those days I take zofran and that always helps. Now I don't say this to complain! Just so that I can come back here and take a look during my future pregnancies. You definitely just get used to feeling kind of crappy everyday. Although it's still not the most fun.
Other pregnancy symptoms? I've been feeling really well other than being nauseous! I am definitely still suffering from pregnancy brain. I have gotten those weird calf cramps a couple times in the past couple weeks but have been able to flex fast enough to stop them from coming full on. All in all though feeling pretty good! No groin pain because I haven't been running or walking so that is nice although it's not very nice in the getting exercise department. I have starting going to the free per-natal water aerobics class when I can and that has been nice.
Have you started to show yet? Yes I am for sure showing. Not feeling big though. I can still lay on my stomach in bed although I'm sure baby doesn't think it's the most comfortable.
Names: So because of what happened with Jacob and names I have decided not to worry or get attached to any names. But Scott and I have still been throwing some name idea's around. Right now my top pick is Hazel. I heard it on a movie and loved it! Scott's top pick right now is Noelle. Which I also really like but I'm liking Hazel more. So we shall see....
Yesterday I went and looked at fabric to make baby girl a blanket! I found the cutest combinations and need to find just one more color pattern to make the blanket perfect! I'm so excited to make it! I hope I can find the pattern that I want.
I am not worried about jealously issues with Jacob and his new sister. I am however worried that Jacob might be a little too helpful with his sister. He LOVES babies and is so fascinated by them. My sister in law Janette just had a new baby and I asked Jacob if he wanted to hold her. It was seriously the cutest thing. He was so excited! While he held her he gave her big hugs and loved pointing out her facial features. After awhile Grandma Bergendorf asked him if he wanted her to take the baby. Jacob starting shaking his head frantically and enveloped Hailey in a huge hug! He did not want anyone to take his baby. It was so cute! I think he will do well with his baby sister. I just hope that she likes playing around and has as much energy as he does so they can be playmates!


No comments:
Post a Comment