Tuesday, September 30, 2014

18 Weeks

So some of you might not want to hear how my pregnancy is going as often as I'm posting... But since I use this as my journal as well as my blog I've decided I want to update more frequently then I did with Jacob. Especially after going back through Jacob's blog posts and being disappointed I don't have more information. That is why this pregnancy I'm doing the pregnancy facts. :) So if you don't like it you don't have to read it!

This is my 12 week to 18 week progression picture.
As you can see I'm not much bigger 
but have definitely rounded out a bit.

Date: September 30, 2014

How far along? 18 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 lbs. This really seems like a lot to me! 4 pounds in 2 weeks... Eek!

Maternity clothes? Nope. I can still lay on my stomach!

Sleep: I feel like just the past night or so I've had a hard time getting comfortable. Don't know if it's pregnancy related or I'm just going through a phase. No pain though!

Movement: Yes I am feeling that little baby kick and squirm. Love it! Wish she/he would do it more!

Feeling sick? Yes I am still feeling sick. But I actually had 6 days between throwing up! Hurray for non throw up days!

Other pregnancy symptoms? Pregnancy brain! Like not remembering what time church is or how to write an address... :) Starting to get a little heartburn. Fatigue, like more then I think I should at this point.. Afternoons hit and I feel like I want to kill over. I think my skin has become more sensitive. I easily get razor burn when I shave and when my hair starts growing back my legs itch like crazy! Never had that with Jacob. Also I definitely have less patience. Which is not ideal for either me or Jacob.

Have you started to show yet? I have a little bump but it's def not "She's prego!" I think just the past week or so I've kind of popped out a bit.

Gender prediction: Scott still thinks girl. I'm still undecided. We find out in two weeks!

I haven't run at all since last Thursday and I'd have to say my hip/groin pain is feeling pretty good these days! I wish my pregnant body would allow me to be a super mom that could run through her whole pregnancy. If it would just let me run till my third trimester that would be terrific! *sigh* Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment