Tuesday, September 16, 2014

16 Weeks

I can't believe that in just another 4 weeks I'll be half way done with this pregnancy... It really has gone by so fast. I think having a little 15 month old helps keep my mind preoccupied with other things. :)

Date: September 16, 2014

How far along? 16 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs. My pre-pregnancy weight was 131. So that brings my grand total to 135!

Maternity clothes? No.... Not really...

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good!

Movement: I am most definitely feeling the baby move! And it moves so much more then Jacob did this early. With Jacob I first felt him move around 15 1/2 weeks but then I didn't really feel him move again for another week or two. Even after that movement was sparse. This little one I feel almost everyday, multiple times a day. Today I even saw movement on my belly if I held really really still. I love feeling the baby move!

Feeling sick? Yes I am still feeling sick. :( Good days and bad days about 50/50.... JUST GO AWAY PLEASE!!!!

Other pregnancy symptoms? Congestion, groin/hip pain, slight pregnancy brain, increased moodiness. Really I'd probably call it more increased sensitivity.

Have you started to show yet? Only if people know I'm already pregnant.

Gender prediction: I'm still undecided and Scott is pretty sure we're having a girl... In 4 more weeks we find out!

I'm still trying to run. My hips seem to be bothering me more and more. I keep thinking if I could just build my body up more then maybe they wouldn't hurt. But I think that's more just wishful thinking. I fear the more I run the more they will hurt. I'm thinking of switching up my routine a little bit to a walk/run. Maybe I just need to decrease my distance. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment