We started off the Halloween festivities by going trick or treating at Scott's office. Now that we have done this, it will be an annual event! We got a TON of candy in less then half an hour. It was inside, warm and good candy. After that we invited Janette, Riley and Jersey over for a Halloween feast. We had....
Mummy dogs,
Pepperoni Pizza Eye balls,
and Graveyard Goop, aka, layered pudding dessert. :)
I thought it turned out awesome! I was going to get a picture of my other decorations but forgot.
I did however get a great picture of Jacob with his cousin Riley!
We set out for more trick or treating after dinner. Or maybe we should call it more, showing off our cute baby. :) Jacob became quite the pro trick or treater! (Sorry the video is sideways.. )
It was the perfect excuse to go visit some of our friends from our old ward! We ended the night by stopping by to visit Clarissa and Justin at work, then Grandma and Grandpa Bergendorf. I'd say it was a successful Halloween! Even if we didn't get any pumpkins carved....
Oh ya! Can't forget Jacob's awesome Halloween pajamas!







No comments:
Post a Comment