Fell asleep playing with his toys :)
Fell asleep in his favorite spot.
Some of Jacob's achievements this month include discovering his hands!
It was so cute when he discovered them because he'd just sit and stare
and them like, "What are these!"He discovered them soon after turning 2 months old and has progressed more and more throughout the month reaching for objects and trying to touch them. When he figured out he can put those hands of his in his mouth he was all sorts of happy and now does it nonstop!
As of now he
looking very left handed. I know it's early and can prob still go either
way at this point but he uses his left hand WAY more then his right.
His is right is for sucking on and his left is for reaching for things.
Jacob also learned how to blow bubbles out of his spit! He also fell off
the couch for the first time. Right on that little head of his. It's
just so interesting watching babies react, or not react, how you expect
people to react towards things. Like if an adult fell off of something
you would see them holding out their hand's to try to break their fall.
Babies just don't have reactions like that. So when Jacob fell off he
had his hands pinned to his side like a board and he just kept bouncing
off things until he hit the floor. I guess he'll just be an A- student
now instead of an A+ student. As long as we don't drop him on his head
too many more times I think we are still good! ;)
Jacob's likes this month:-Sitting up, And when I say sitting up I mean his head can't be touching anything and he has to be supporting it on his own. No leaning him against anything.
-Being held and entertained
-Sucking and chewing on his hands
-Sitting in the recliner
Jacob's dislikes:
-His car seat. If it is not moving don't put me in here!
-Being left alone to self entertain
-Being cuddled
I'm excited for each new stage Jacob hits. I felt like the first 6 weeks
of his life went by so fast and now things have kind of slowed down. I
think I get impatient waiting for him to hit the next stage when I know I
should just enjoy the moment he is in. :) We sure do love him though!
Especially those contagious smiles!
What your house may or may not look like after being with a 3 month old all day...
Bath time at the Bergendorf's! Hunter (4 months) and Jacob (3 months)



Yay! Thanks for updating the blog for me. :) And come visit. Right now. Jacob is just too dang cute and I'm missing all of it. And if the girls make it to state you better be there because we will, and I can tell from those pictures that Jacob is feeling a desperate need to spend time with his favorite Aunt. Come to think of it, I bet that is why he's been so fussy . . .
ReplyDeleteHaha, you are probably right! I would really love to come visit right now!
Delete