March 23, 2013
Yup! I made it to 30 weeks! Only 10 weeks to go! Baby Bergy is growing nicely and my belly is measuring in at 31 cm. What's new with pregnancy these days you ask? Sleeping!!! And when I say sleeping, I actually mean actual sleep! What is the cause of this new found awesome sleepingness? A present Scott made me 3 Christmas's ago! Who would have thought something Scott made me so long ago would be such a lifesaver now.... And the answer is!... (drum roll please)... A giant bean bag!!!
Yup! I made it to 30 weeks! Only 10 weeks to go! Baby Bergy is growing nicely and my belly is measuring in at 31 cm. What's new with pregnancy these days you ask? Sleeping!!! And when I say sleeping, I actually mean actual sleep! What is the cause of this new found awesome sleepingness? A present Scott made me 3 Christmas's ago! Who would have thought something Scott made me so long ago would be such a lifesaver now.... And the answer is!... (drum roll please)... A giant bean bag!!!
Yes, this has been my bed for the past 2 or 3 weeks now and I can say
that I am in love. I was sleeping so horridly, so I decided to try
sleeping on the bean bag one night to see if I would sleep better and
one night was all it took to make me hooked. We moved it up to the
bedroom and I've been using it ever since! So thank you, thank you to
Scott for making me my pregnancy life saver!
Getting sleep has also changed every aspect of pregnancy. I
have been enjoying it much more these days. Sure I still have my
symptoms, but I have been much happier! I am also loving the warm
weather we have been having! It has made it much nicer to go out and do
my walks in.
Since we are both prego at the same time we decided we
HAD to take prego pics together! So here are some of our pics that we
took together. Enjoy! :)
Melanie 35 Weeks, Jacquelyn 30 Weeks
Just a little hard hugging a bear with a big belly....
| 34 Weeks |


Oh my gosh! How cute is this?! I love those pictures you took with Melanie! And you look adorable! You are so close to having this little guy. So excited for you! XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so close as well! Your only 2 weeks behind me... I can't believe we are all having babies! It's so fun!
DeleteSuper cute! I still love that you guys are preggers together :) Glad to hear the nausea is getting better- I was sick with Alix the whole time and was SO grateful when I could go a day or two without throwing up towards the end... Hope all continues to get better from here and that you will really be able to enjoy the last few weeks of this pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteJacquelyn, you are honestly the most beautiful pregnant women you literally glow. I can't tell you how truly excited I am for both You and Scott =D This little boy is going to be so lucky to have you has his Mommy! I can't wait until be arrives!! I already know that he's going to be stink'in cute! Good luck with everything love. I love you very much!
ReplyDeleteP.S
About my address..we don't have one (yet). We are currently staying at an Extended Stay Hotel. You can always send things to my parents address, just address it to me. 2075s 1750e Driggs, ID. 83422. My moms really good about sending mail onto me. Thanks!
By the way this is Sara Sewell ;)
ReplyDelete