Saturday, April 20, 2013

Clarissa and Justin's Wedding

I know these are a little bit out of order.... my focus has been staying up to date with baby updates as much as possible. Everything else has kind of been neglected.... But in April we were able to celebrate Clarissa and Justin's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and I have to say that all the decorations at the reception turned out perfect! Just what she wanted. I thought everything looked so great! And she was beautiful!
I had a really hard time finding a maternity dress so I decided to make my own. Maybe just a little ambitious 2 weeks away from the wedding! I had never made clothing of any kind by myself... But I found a pattern I liked and just figured it out. For how many times I had to take out stitches and redo things I probably ended up making the dress 8 times! But it finally all came together and I am proud of my work. As long as nobody looks to closely. :) I do think it made me look a little bigger then I was.... But oh well. :)

I am so proud of Clarissa for making the decision to get sealed in the temple. It will only bring joy and happiness to her life. It was also fun to be able to help with the wedding as much as a 7 month prego women could help. I'm glad I was able to be apart of it all!

Congrats to Clarissa and Justin!




No comments:

Post a Comment