Going up the tow rope for the first time!
On the Bunny Hill!
First crash
Go Riley Go!
.... That is.... Until Janette got there with Jersey and Grandma about
45 mins after we started... After that is was to hard or to
slippery. Funny how kids are like that. But we did get him to go down a
couple more times with mom there to watch! Uncle Scott was suck a great teacher! I love watching him teach cuz he's just so good at it and patient. I'm excited for him to start teaching our own kids someday!
Grandpa going up the lift for the first time in 9 years with Will!! YAY!!!
It ended up being a lot of fun! I even got on a pair of skies and did a few runs on the beginner hill!
For Valentines this year we decided to keep it simple and cheap. So I decided to make Scott an awesome candy bar poster and surprised him with it after he got home from work!\
Then we went out to eat at Canton! (Because I seem to be craving Chinese every once in awhile with this baby and all) It was very good! After Chinese Scott surprised me with a chocolate fondue fountain by candle light!
Yum!!!
With marshmallows and strawberries to dip in the freshly melted yummy chocolate! (Strawberries... another thing I think is especially good at the moment) It was so good and I was very surprised! It was a lot of fun and we had a good simple Valentines :)
No comments:
Post a Comment