Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a........

BOY!!!!!!!!!


We went in for our 20 week ultrasound all sorts of excited! We brought a DVD with us so that the ultrasound technician could record the whole thing, and wow.... What an amazing experience! Our little guy was being all sorts of active! Kicking his legs, moving his arms all around, moving his fingers. It was hard for the technician to get what she needed because he wouldn't stop wiggling! It's just so incredible to think that I have a living, growing human inside my body. And an active one at that! Scott was especially excited that he is a boy! I was watching his face during the ultrasound and he was so cute. :) Had a smile on his face the whole time! It definitely makes it more realistic to see the actual baby on screen. And how amazing is technology these days?! You can see everything is such great detail!

January 12, 2013, 20 Weeks

Status on Baby Bergy:
  • He's BIG! Weighing in at 1 lb 1 oz!
  • Most of his measurements are in the 90th percentile
  • He is healthy as can be and everything seems to be functioning perfectly

Status on Mother to be:
  • She's BIG! Ok... Not that big, but definitely showing that cute baby bump off!
  • Still suffering from slight morning sickness.... Some days worse then others. But MUCH better then the first trimester.
  • Other then that feeling pretty good!





     21 Weeks

 Because Baby Bergy is measuring 2 weeks ahead we have another ultrasound scheduled for our next appointment. I'm not to worried... But they just want to make sure he isn't growing at an exceptionally fast rate. Most likely he just had a recent big growth spurt. I'm just excited because I get to see my little guy on the screen again! :)

Baby Bump Progression


On a side note... We recently celebrated Scott's 31st birthday! I am really trying to remember to take more pictures of big events like this... But again I have failed. We didn't do anything huge. I made a cake and invited friends and family over for cake and ice cream. I surprised him with setting up the tent and or sleeping gear in the garage so that we could go winter camping. He loved it. :) And yes... We did spend the WHOLE night out! We popped some popcorn and brought out his lap top and watched movies. It was very romantic. This is the first birthday I think Scott hasn't been excited to celebrate.... He is starting to think the numbers are looking a little big.... And he feels the numbers that best fit the age he FEELS are in the twenties still... So he is set on saying the he is still in his very late 20's. :) Whatever makes him happy. I just have to give him a hard time. ;) Either way I still love him! Happy Birthday Scott!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for baby boys!!! Congrats that so exciting!! Are you discussing names yet?

    ReplyDelete