Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013!

 Scott and I spent New Year’s Eve also in Driggs! My Aunt Hylin and her family are up visiting from Florida so we don’t get to see them very often. I haven’t seen most of the family in over 5 years! So we thought it was the perfect excuse to spend some time with them. Scott and I went up to Targhee to celebrate the last day of 2012! It was so very cold! I don’t think it got above 6-8 degrees while we were there! It was my first boarding of the year and I could definitely feel it! I had fun boarding but with being with child and all I was VERY cautions and therefore didn’t really push myself hard, go fast or try any new tricks. I think I’ll prob go one more time before I get to big but I don’t really want to spend the money on it seeing as I can’t really go and do the things I really enjoy doing for fear of crashing. It was still nice to go though and Scott had a blast! He loves skiing, and would go everyday if we had the money and time for it. He has started teaching ski lessons at Kelley Canyon and he loves it! It doesn’t pay well but he isn’t doing it for the money. He does it just because he enjoys doing it. That night we partied with the family playing games and eating our hearts out! As soon as the New Year rolled in though I kissed my sweetheart then headed to bed. I’m not a big party animal these days.




The New Year brought with it snowshoeing! Now although snowshoeing is more of an intense workout then a leisurely activity I have always enjoyed doing it. I went with my sister in law Crystal, my brother Scott, my cousin Vanessa and her fiancé Scott Davis. My Scott decided he wanted to spend the first day of the year also skiing so he went up to Kelley Canyon to teach some lessons and hit the slopes! Sorry... didn't take any pictures...

 A week following the New Year Scott and I were able to attend the sealing of my cousin Vanessa and her husband Scott Davis. This adds the FOURTH Scott to the family! I thought what a great way to start a New Year! It was a beautiful ceremony and a very cold day! They seem perfect for each other though and I wish them luck with their new life together!

All of the Scott's in the family taking a picture with their wives

No comments:

Post a Comment