Jacob and Hunter loved feeding all the animals!
Unfortunately our Fair trip was cut short due to a huge rain storm. The rain and wind started while we were feeding the animals and we should have left 10 minutes before we did because by the time we were headed back to the car we got hit full force. The wind was blowing so hard I was struggling pushing the stroller. I was running with it and moving at a walking pace. Jacob was not a fan of being pelted in the face with the the sideways rain either. I ended up turning the stroller around so the back was facing the rain storm and not hitting Jacob in the face. By the time we made it back to the car I was completely soaked, Jacob mildly wet and Ida completely dry. At least the combo of the car seat and the stroller worked to keep the rain out for her.
The rest of our trip wasn't quite so eventful and the weather even cleared up so the boys could play outside for a bit.
Throwing mud. Love these boys!
Jacob reading to Ida.
It's always so much fun to come visit!










No comments:
Post a Comment