Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

This year was a special year because it was our first Christmas with a kid. Although he isn't really old enough to have the slightest clue what's going on, it was still fun. Also for this reason we decided it would still be ok to spend the majority of Christmas with our own families. So we spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family, did our own thing Christmas morning, then headed up to Driggs to spend the rest of Christmas with my family.
I don't know what it was, but Christmas was just perfect this year. Everything about it. It was so fun to spend time with our families as well as doing our own thing with our little family. I'm so grateful for Jacob and the special spirit that he has. He is so positive and brings such happiness to our family. I'm grateful for Scott and the great husband and father he is. He exceeds my expectations all the time. I'm grateful for my savior and the sacrifices he made so my family can be together for all eternity. What a great blessing that is.

Christmas Morning!

Santa came!

 The loot!








 Cricket staying warm on Jacob heading to Driggs



 To Dad from kids: smoker
 To Mom from kids: nexus 7 tablet




 Ahhhh :)





 Jacob loves his new walker!

 Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment