6 Months
I can not believe it has already been half a year! It's gone
by so fast! But still every new stage continues to get better and
better! (For the most part) :) Jacob is now weighing in at 15 lbs 12
oz... Not a lot different from last month but he has continued to stay
in the 25th percentile range. He was 27 inches tall and for the first
time since he was like 2 months old I feel like they actually took, an
accurate measurement, putting him in the 50th percentile for height. His
head circumference was 17 inches (30th percentile). He is still looking
good and healthy and the Doc. says he looks great! I feel like this set
of vaccinations have been the worst so far. He still took them like a
champ. Crying when he got them, but then just whimpered after I picked
him up until we left the room. Then he was fine. But he was fussy for a
good 3-4 days after, which I assume is because he wasn't feeling well
still. But since then he has been doing good.
out I know that's all it will take for him to be crawling. Since he doesn't really have any other form of transportation, like rolling around to get somewhere (even though he can roll, he just don't know he can use it to move) I think that's
another reason why he'll
start crawling sooner then later. Jacob also learned how to put his
pacifier back into his mouth by himself which is awesome! He has also
started a new work out to go with his crunches and that is planking. He
does it ALL THE TIME! Have to work out those ABS!
Recently Jacob has decided he is a Mama's boy...
This means, "Mama, you may never ever leave my sight. Not even to
clean, or do laundry, or dishes, or work. Not even when there is someone
else around that can hold and entertain me. And Mama, although
sometimes I am ok with sitting in a room to play with my toys, (As long
as I can still see you that is) don't you ever even think about walking
past me without picking me up.... Love, Jacob" Ok... It's not THAT bad,
but he does like to see me and will start to cry sometimes when I go out
of his sight. Or if Scott is holding him and I leave the room. Not all
the time, but sometimes. Usually once I've been gone for a minute or two
he forgets about me and he's fine again. A part of me is like, "Ahhhh,
he always wants me! :)" and then another part of me is like, "CRAP, he
always wants me!" We got him a puree food bottle (That I love!) that we use when we are out and about doing stuff or visiting friends and family and as soon as he sees it he gets so excited because he knows food is on it's way! But he gets mad if we don't give it to him right away. When we are home he does the same thing when he sees one of his baby spoons. So his feeding schedule at the moment is nursing every 3 hours, Fruits for breakfast, veggies for lunch, then veggies with cereal mixed in for dinner.





No comments:
Post a Comment