Scott was able to take a weekend rock climbing trip down to City of Rocks with a few of his friends! He had a lot of fun and was able to get a lot of good climbing in.
In early spring we got together with Venny and Scott D, Clarissa and Justin and got Scott and Crystal to go climbing at Hysie. I think we have hooked Scott and Crystal, and I'm really excited that they are getting so into it. Once you get the gear it's a nice cheap activity you can do all summer. We have also been able to get Derek, Shelyn and Ondrea into it!
I even got on the rock for a climb! See... You can still go
climbing at 7 in a half month pregnant. :) It was a very easy climb and I
stopped before it got to any of the technical stuff.
Everyone also convinced me to go camping :) I told them I would go anywhere they wanted as long as they brought my bean bag... So what did they do... They stuffed that bean bag in the back of Scott's subaru (it took up 3/4 of the whole back seat with the front seats scooted forward) and we went camping with Scott and Crystal! It was a lot of fun! We went rock climbing again and I was surprised by how different I felt from going just 3 weeks before... It was night and day. There was no way I was going to get on any rock. So alas... The rock climbing will have to wait until this baby is out of me!
Geocaching
It's not rock climbing if you don't go get frozen yogurt afterwards. :)
I am looking forward to a really fun summer filled with rock climbing and camping :)











.jpg)


Diddo on the running, I never thought I could be so jealous of people running at 7 in the morning while I drive to work.
ReplyDelete