| 24 Weeks |
Date: February 3, 2016
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 19 pounds. I'm calling this my pregnancy of weight gain. It's like it just wont stop! I'm especially noticing it in my back and love handles....
Maternity clothes? I am wearing all maternity clothes. And I don't know when it is but nothing is comfortable! I feel like my maternity clothes don't even fit right.... The only comfortable thing to wear is my yoga pants and a loose shirt.
Sleep: As of about a week ago my groin/hip pain has decided to hit full force. I'm currently contemplating if I'm going to switch to the bean bag soon so it doesn't hurt so much when I sleep. I feel like I wake up multiple times a night just to turn over because it hurts so much and I have to turn so carefully so as to not make it hurt worse.
Movement: I'm noticing the baby movements a lot more lately! Either I've just been paying attention more or the kicks are just getting more strong so they are just more noticeable. I always find it fun to feel the baby move but something I wonder what the heck the baby is doing. Some of the movements are so fast and sporadic... It's like the baby is just spazing. I wish I could see a video into my womb at all times so I could see how the baby was moving.
Feeling sick? I am pretty much over feeling sick ever! It is the BEST thing ever! I could definitely get used to pregnancies like this....
Have you started to show yet? I. Feel. Huge..... I don't know why. But I just feel so big. Like I'm going to get a million stretch marks. And I'm only 24 weeks! I still have a long way to go.....
Gender prediction: I'm still saying boy although I really don't know. Maybe I'm just saying boy because I want it to be a girl so that way if it is a boy I'm not disappointed because I had mentally prepared myself for a boy. Scott said he thought it was a boy too the other day. But it's because he feels like the ultrasound tech gave it away during our 20 week ultrasound. She told us she didn't even see if it was a boy or a girl, but he doesn't believe her. So I guess we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment