Tuesday, February 24, 2015

39 Weeks

One weekish left and we are getting really excited to meet this little girl! At my doc appointment yesterday I was still dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. So no changes there. But baby will come when baby comes! The midwife asked if I wanted my membranes stripped and I said no. I mean I'm not even to my due date yet. I'm not in THAT much of a hurry to get her here. She may come just perfectly fine on her own with no intervention from anywhere else. However, if I'm still prego at my 40 week appointment (which I prob will be) then I will get them stripped. I still want her to come sooner than later to avoid having to deal with any high risk have to get a c-section situations. 

Date: February 24, 2015

How far along? 39 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 34 pounds according to my scale. Up 30 pounds according to the doc scale.

Sleep: Still sleeping good. Try to keep my feet elevated at night to avoid swelling in my feet. Although the swelling in general has seemed to be down lately.

Movement: Still moving so that's always a good sign. She usually likes to sit with her back on my left side. But sometimes she'll venture out and turn so her back is on my right side for a day or two. But then she switches back over to the left.

Feeling sick? Just the past few days I feel like right after eating breakfast I feel sick. It doesn't matter what I eat. I have no idea if that's pregnancy related or my body just being weird.

Other pregnancy symptoms? Pretty much the same as last week. Swelling hasn't been as bad. I get out of breath really easily. Like when I'm reading something aloud, or I walk fast paced somewhere. All in all feeling pretty good.

Have you started to show yet? So I used to think I was carrying lower with Baby girl, but according to the pictures below it looks like I'm still carrying just as high as I was with Jacob. I used to also think I wasn't as big as I was with Jacob. But again, the pictures might show otherwise.... Either way still no stretch marks so that makes me happy.

39 Weeks with Baby Girl

39 Weeks with Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment