Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013

To tell the truth I'm sad that the year 2013  is over. It has really been a great year! Scott and I were able to move into an awesome new apartment and new ward. We were able to take a super fun trip to New York, probably the best change of all, we got to add the best, cutest addition to our family! Scott got accepted into The University of Idaho and started his graduate program as a hydrologist. I transitioned from being a working women in the office to a working women at home so I could take care of my little guy. We feel so truly blessed to have the things that we have and for the many great opportunities that have been given to us. The new year brings new goals, changes, challenges and adventures. We hope 2014 will be just as good to us as 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment