1 Month Old!!!!
![]() |
| My little minion :) |
Wow... I can't believe my
little Jacob is 1 month already! At Jacob's 1 month appointment he was
10 lbs 14 oz and 23 3/4" long! Staying in that 90th percentile he is! He
is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries, and when he does it's
because there is a good reason for it! This has been huge for me because
the first few weeks of Jacob's life were very hard for me. I suffered
from some baby blues and it was hard to even enjoy him. When he cried it
would make me really frustrated, especially if I didn't know why he was
crying. Scott was a huge huge help during this time... I don't know
what I would have done without him. Thank you Scott!
Just a little bit about Jacob... He is soooo adorable! I just
can't get over how cute I think he is... He pretty much looks like a
mini Scott... He has also starting to get a receding hairline like
Scott's as well :) Love you Scott! Some of things Jacob dislikes right
now are:
Baths
Being naked
Diaper changes
Tummy Time
Some of the things Jacob likes right now are:
Eating
Sleeping
Pooping
Being naked
Diaper changes
Tummy Time
Some of the things Jacob likes right now are:
Eating
Sleeping
Pooping
....Ok this isn't everything! :) He likes being cuddled and held, as well as being where the action is. He likes having something in his mouth to suck on. Whether it's a pacifier, fingers or nursing. He wants to suck! I'm surprised by how curious and aware of his surroundings he is already. I think he instantly knew he was in a different place when we got home from the hospital because he spent a good amount of time just looking around at the new surroundings. He is also pretty strong and holds up his head really well! At 3 weeks he rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time! This video I took was the 5th time he had rolled over in a row.
Hunter 6 weeks (Melanie's little boy) and Jacob 1 week. Best Buds!
It is so fun having a baby with your best friend! I love that they are so close to each other and will grow up with each other! 

Ah! He's so cute! You should come visit because I'm sure he's missing his snuggle time with his favorite Aunt.
ReplyDeleteThat second picture, in which he is looking up and to the side with a dimpled grin, is so adorable. What strong arms, too!
ReplyDelete